Saturday, May 19, 2012

iPhonography Accessories: Which Gadgets Are Best?

The iPhone's camera is good, but we spent a good amount of time searching for the best gear to make it better.
On top of the homework, we also spoke to some friends from Instagram, like Jessica Zollman, one of the original members of Instagram's community team. And photographer Cole Rise, a designer of some of the filters (including the "rise" filter) and the Instagram app icon itself.
We started out with a list of a few dozen accessories, but since most of the value of the iPhone comes from its apps, there are very few accessories that will really improve your shots, and honestly, only the Olloclip -- first up in our gallery, and described below -- is the must-have device in this list. The rest are good, useful and novel, and if you have a specific need in mind, proven technology.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Recently I came across some great articles on your site.
    The other day, I was discussing (http://releasehub.blogspot.in/2012/05/iphonography-accessories-which-gadgets.html)with my colleagues and they suggested I submit an article of my own. Your site is just perfect for what I have written!
    Would it be ok to submit the article? It is free of charge, of course!

    Let me know what you think
    Contact me at anelieivanova@gmail.com

    Regards
    Anelie Ivanova

    ReplyDelete