Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Enjoy Your Comic Books With ComicBookLover for Mac & iOS

Comics are an often under-appreciated form of fiction. Some of the graphic novels I’ve read rank right up there with my favorite fantasy books. But this article is not meant to recruit new comic book lovers. Rather it’s to cater to my fellow enthusiasts.
For books, I’ve got my trusted Sony eReader. Alas, this device doesn’t carry itself as well with comics. That’s where the tablet comes in. A high resolution touch-screen tablet must be the second best way to read comics; second only to actual paper. Don’t write off tablets until you’ve read a comic book on it. Seriously.
Apparently, this fact hasn’t gone unnoticed. There’s a pletora of comic book reader applications on the market. If you’re a proud owner of a Mac and an iOS device, the ComicBookLover duo is one you have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment